Watch the video above for a special sneak peek of this class!
There’s nothing better than tucking into freshly made street food, served piping hot and packed full of flavour. Our new online cookery class, Vegan Street Food (Part 1) will show you how to make your own indulgent, mouth-watering versions at home. With a mixture of finger food, comforting favourites and sweet treats, there’s a recipe for whatever mood you’re in.
We’ve added in some extra content you can download too, from ingredient fact sheets to tips to enhance your knife skills.
The delicious recipes you'll learn to make:
Loaded Mac and Cheese - You can’t go wrong with loaded Mac and Cheese! The magic in this dish lies within the rich, flavour-filled sauce.
Southern Fried "Chicken" - Coated in southern fried seasoning, this crispy finger food packs a perfect crunch. You'll learn how to make seitan from scratch.
Black Bean Burger - Everyone needs a great veggie burger in their repertoire and this black bean one certainly fits the bill.
Pulled BBQ Jackfruit Kebab - You’ll feel like you got this mouth-watering kebab straight from a street food market.
Vegan Doughnuts - These melt in the mouth treats are topped with sugar and cinnamon to recreate that authentic street food taste - the ultimate sweet snack!
How our online classes work
This class features a series of videos, one for each recipe, that you can work through at your own pace. It's simple to get started. All you need is a kitchen!
You'll receive bonus material to watch and download including:
- Knife skills: Sharpen up your knife skills as we show you how to master the art of fine chopping and many more useful techniques!
- An Introduction to Jackfruit: Find out all the different ways you can use jackfruit in this informative video
- The Vegan Store Cupboard: A list of the top ingredients every vegan should have in their cupboard to make the tastiest dishes around
- Seitan Factsheet: Find out more about how seitan can be used and its nutritional value in our helpful factsheet
- Vegan Mayo: The only recipe for vegan mayo that you will ever need!
For £25, you’ll get six months’ unlimited access to our video content. You will also be able to download and keep the recipe cards and additional resources.
Please tick 'subscribe to our email list' in the payment box above as this is how we'll tell you about new bonus materials.
View all online classes