Watch the video above for a special sneak peek of this class!
From heartwarming soups, pies and stews to decadent cheesecake, find out how to make the ultimate versions of classic vegetarian food from the experts. Take advantage of the Vegetarian Society’s years of experience as you learn the delicious recipes that we have tried, tested and perfected!
We’ve added in some extra content you can download too, from knife skills to nutritional guides, making this class the perfect way to expand your expertise when it comes to veggie cooking.
The delicious recipes you'll learn to make:
Cheesy Lattice Pie - Oozing with cheese and topped with light and flaky puffed pastry, this lattice pie is a delicious dinner dish.
Biscoff and Salted Caramel Cheesecake - This decadent cheesecake is perfect for a special occasion or for those days when you just fancy a treat!
Mushroom and Quinoa Soup - A heartwarming soup - the perfect dish to whip up for lunch.
Teriyaki Stir Fry - Packed with crunchy veg, this is a stir fry that never fails to please!
Persian Herb, Chickpea and Kale Stew - This flavour packed, hearty stew is like a hug in a bowl.
How our online classes work
This class features a series of videos, one for each recipe, that you can work through at your own pace. It's simple to get started. All you need is a kitchen!
You'll receive bonus material to watch and download including:
- Knife skills: Sharpen up your knife skills as we show you how to master the art of fine chopping and many more useful techniques!
- Nutrition for vegetarians: Make sure you are getting all of the nutrients you need with this helpful guide.
- Going Veggie: Healthy Eating: Learn all about eating delicious and healthy meals as a vegetarian.
- Quinoa Fact Sheet: Our handy fact sheet contains everything you need to know about quinoa.
- Getting on Board with Cheese: An essential guide to the facts surrounding cheese making and what a cheese label does and doesn’t tell you!
For £15, you’ll get six months’ unlimited access to our video content. You will also be able to download and keep the recipe cards and additional resources.
Please tick 'subscribe to our email list' in the payment box above as this is how we'll tell you about new bonus materials.
View all online classes